Hindu Scriptures considers marriage as a holy union planned even before taking birth. Kundali Matching or Horoscope Matching plays a vital role at the time of marriage. Marriage is not only a sacred bond between two people but is also one of the most...
Please reach out to us for matching the horoscope of prospective bride and groom. This will help to ascertain the similarity between their nature, future compatibility, mental disposition and tastes or liking and disliking of the two and their future marital relationship.
More about Horoscope Matching:
Hindu Scriptures considers marriage as a holy union planned even before taking birth. Kundali Matching or Horoscope Matching plays a vital role at the time of marriage. Marriage is not only a sacred bond between two people but is also one of the most important factors to ensure the future of the couple. Marriage is the sacred bond between two separate entities, bringing them together for a long and healthy marital life.
Everything in our lives is controlled by grahas and nakshatras, even our married lives. Marriage is also one of the most beautiful moments in one's life. A couple can only be happy if they enjoy a blissful and smooth married life. Hence, it is very important to match the kundalis of bride and groom before the wedding.
In India, Janam Kundali is taken into consideration for Kundali Matching. Guna Milan is based on the position of Moon in the Natal Charts of bride and groom. There is a process of guna milan called as “Ashtkoot Milan”, which signifies the eight aspects of Gunas. "Ashta" means "Eight" and "Koota" means "Aspects". The eight Kootas are:
- Varna : Varna literally means caste. It is divided into four categories which are Brahmins, Kshatriya, Vaishyas, Shoodras. Varna denotes the behavior and attitude of the individual.
- Vashya : Vashya means to be in one’s control. Here the rashis of girl and boy are compared to see which rashi are controlled by whom to determine the element of control or domination between the two prospective partners. The rashis have been divided into 5 categories namely Biped (Human), Wild (Vanchar), Quadruped (Chatushpad), Aquatic (Jalchar), Insects (Keeta/Keet).
- Tara: There are nine taras which are determined according to the birth nakshatras. It is related to birth star compatibility and destiny.
- Yoni: Yoni of each individual is decided on the basis of birth nakshatra. Yoni matching is done in order to see whether both the partners are sexually compatible to each other or not. There are 14 types of yoni.
- Grahmaitri: Grah maitri is very important because it wards off many ill effects of match making. Grah maitri is friendship of moon rashi lords. It shows mental compatibility, affection and natural friendship. As mental disposition and the nature of an individual largely depend on the rashi in which the moon is posited at the time of birth.
- Gana: Gana koota has an important bearing on the compatibility of temperament and character of the couple concerned. Its purpose is to compare the general traits of one’s behavior which is determined by an individual’s nature. There are three types of ganas which are Deva, Manushya, Rakshasa.
- Bhakoot: Bhakoot matching is done in order to see whether the conjugal relation between the boy and the girl will be smooth or there will be frequent fights, tensions and differences of opinions. It relates to the emotional compatibility and love between the partners.
- Nadi: It is related to health and genes. There are three types of nadi which are aadhya, Madhya and antya.
For horoscope matching, other factors like Manglik Doshas, longevity of partner, financial standing in the society, emotional stability etc. are also taken into consideration. Horoscope Matching of bride and groom will let them know how stars will influence their marital life and what can be the remedial actions to cure such obstacles.